Pages

Friday, June 14, 2024

My Future in the Crystal Ball…

am a Ball of Love! So full of life! Transmuting all that comes our way with dismay into utter delight. Thankful for all the choices I’ve made to get myself united and to this place of Power. From purifying my soul and digging deep to turn darkness into divine abundance and gift of my light. I am so proud of the person you present yourself as to all the people you meet and greet, inspiring everyone you come into contact with. Thankful for being an Earth angle and protecting the good and sacred. My vision, sharp and panoramic like an Eagles view, I’ve kept my integrity and like a Goddess phoenix have exemplified strength and sophistication through adversity from a keen awareness and Birds Eye view. My heroine has steered us to Freedom, Joy and Peace through healing and by simply being. I see my family united and happy, children running through flowers and fruit trees one with nature. I see how organized and clean you like to keep everything. I feel the sunshine as we walk through this farm that everyone can enjoy. I feel everyone around me is healthy which helps me feel even more healthy myself. I see the overflowing of your love for everyone surrounding you and the interconnectedness of it all, including the animals. I see how graceful you are, you’re strong and you do it all in like a dance. Stopping for curiosity! Free to feel at peace! I am proud to be me, I AM. I am so excited for the seasons that change and the new ripe foods and spices it brings. Such respect for Mother Earth was lacking years before. It is amazing to see you working so diligently on your relationships, the giving and receiving never depleting, I feel your motivation! I hear so much laughter, the birds at play, beautiful music, instruments like harps, drums and tambourines with crackling of fire at night. I hear the angels and ancestors singing their medicine songs all around, drowning out the sadness with truth and wisdom. I taste the most magnificent healthy foods from the blessed ground we walk on, exposed, not under cement. I taste the elements in the winds breezing by, swooping through my nostrils and hitting my pineal glad with information of survival. I taste the melting snow, at an exact degree wind change, I feel it all and it is all love that I feel. I sit with my partner, soon to be husband, he caresses my face and puts the curl in my hair behind my ear and whispers something that makes me giggle. I feel so connected to be able to braid my daughters hair with ribbons and flowers too. That I get to read my sacred books of knowledge every night to fill my soul expanding my wisdom. That my life has become about spreading these wonderful secrets…a chain reaction of bliss. I am honored to empower my human family towards a better world towards a higher dimension. I love this beautiful planet Earth and our World Wide Web that has allowed us to take back our power from those with greed and we have turned it into a paradise for us all, every single one. 1111 Don’t stop making wishes Tamara Aida Diaz McVeigh A marvelous woman. Amar, to love, and we love you too.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment