Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2026

In with the New New…

I want to confess that around the full moon I drank too much alcohol and it was my closure of the old and I’m starting my new life now and my structure begins back in September. This time it was goodbye to everything I don’t want to be anymore. I had some severe pains in my neck going down my right arm so my excuse was I was self medicating. I danced and tried to let loose to bring some healing to the pains shooting down my arm. To me it spoke of weapons “arms” and how we need to put all of that down and away especially since seeing the devastation in Nepal, Mother Earth is talking and the BOOMS we cause on her are part of the Global Warming we are creating with our bombs. I completely detest what is happening. I am looking at myself and needing to truly make the change. 

I got my moon right after, not sure if there is a connection there with the swing of my moods and things. I also caught a cold! Besides that since I have not poisoned myself again and I’m declaring peace! I’m putting all that away and the yoga and herbalism courses will give me the structure I’m looking for. I had a deep conversation with my now partner Jimmy that grew our bond and I’m determined to evolve drastically from this point fwd bc the world needs me to. It’s really THAT important. I apologize for my behavior. 

This is the NEW NEW…

“My goal is to live freely, trusting in a greater source while learning how to navigate the systems around us—and, where possible, help improve them. I am here to help, heal, inspire joy, and contribute to a more conscious and compassionate world, beginning with my own growth and allowing that energy to ripple outward through collaboration with my human family. I care deeply about humanity, our beautiful Mother Earth, and the well-being of all living beings.

My journey has evolved from design and artistry into wellness, energy healing, and now private money brokerage. With a lifelong passion for connecting people and a strong real estate influence from my mother, an experienced realtor and broker, I am excited to continue reinventing myself in this new role. I aim to connect clients with the resources, opportunities, and funding they need to grow their assets and achieve their goals. Through all my endeavors, I hope to bring fresh energy, attract aligned clients, and help people create positive, lasting improvements in their lives.”
All in divine timing. 🙏🏼✨


No comments:

Post a Comment