Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2021

A special kind of Hug.

I found a treasure chest of research and now I feel re-aligned w myself. It wasn’t the “plan/budget” I’m supposed to be working on but it made me feel so stupid that I ever was going to give up w so much and honestly the inspiration is SO CLEARLY directing me to do what I need to do... just keep going. The way to gain momentum is w a team... that’s the thing, alone it is not easy, it’s harder to get it all going bc this stuff takes time, patenice, order and a better system... investors, but Team is everything. I have been getting this feeling to throw in the towel and it’s like I lost my inspiration. I found it and now I’m not sure how to hurry up and start so I gave it a lot of thought tonight and prayed. I feel really connected to the stars and angels helping, guiding, protecting, and keeping me positive deep deep inside. The next questionable step is what I can study to join the healing tribe and find a different kind of calling, one I haven’t had time to allow myself the time. 
I love you I love you I love you Life. I know the most of my suffering is now behind bc the interpretation is elevated and I’m feeling more clear. I didn’t want to forget an important thing the other day but I did, it just wasn’t meant to be. I need to figure out a path, plan, vision board, ... I think the duality inside is affecting and a problem. From Hibiscus Island to... never mind, it never starts there... it ends there and it makes me think. Like maybe my dreams aren’t big enough. Maybe I know, all I need is to get my dreams aligned and stay smiling. I need a special kind of hug. 




No comments:

Post a Comment