Pages

Saturday, September 14, 2024

Can I make a suggestion?

 ...Or Can I make an observation? 

This is the way to ask before giving out some advice. When advice isn't welcomed it isn't your place to give it. It isn't usually your advise that will be welcomed or wanted but better if you can guide someone to come up w the answer on their own... so they feel good about themselves and also bc it might not be your ego of thinking you know what is right for them who really knows anyway. We have to get this right... ppl do need each other but to be listeners and not for your opinion so much but ask more questions and listen and learn and really listen tho and let them talk more... keep asking them to tell you more... and then maybe they can hear themselves their own answer. THAT is really valuable "guidance" it doesn't need to have your advise bc its their journey but we need to be there to help assist and facilitate these growths and changes... growing can be painful and we ca feel lost when we don't have a clear answer. 

Make sense?

Not giving my advice is the hardest thing for me to do LOL. It is my love! but if I ask for their permission its like a glide in w a suspense for them to desire a new idea,,, its up to them...maybe... its not for me to dictate and say they MUST, even if they must its their choice, either they will or they won't, they won't die over a wrong choice,,, instead, it just takes us to more experience. its tied in with WILLINGNESS

UNWILLINGNESS can look like procrastination or unmotivatedness

"In any moment of decision the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing u can do is nothing" But What's The Next Best Thing!? RIGHT? Diff for each of us. We need to learn to feel, when we know how we FEEL we can find out what we NEED

Uncertainty is good, we grow!

Why am I here? -To Listen. (hear)

The more we stress ppl the more we entrench them in their addiction.

In our true nature we are Enlightened - totally open, peaceful, joyful, compassionate & omniscient.

Roll the Paradise

The Human Realm is filled w struggle & uncertainty. Humans are highly emotional. There is no telling whether, in a fit of passion, we might make some big mistake & regress. 

Have compassion for confusion.

Oh hey sis! = oasis... say hi

Genuine Compassion makes no distinction between self and other.

Anger and Hatred are the materials from which HELL is made.

Words of healing & reconciliation 

Delight don't Despair

One Step, one moment at a time to lessen the mountain of sorrow in the world.


I haven't shared anything about the 50 days I spent in jail at Key West... Monroe County

I read Books on Buddhism and had already signed up to study Life Coaching and get a life coach and I disappeared! Imagine! I learned about Bodhichitta and at the exact moment I was eating Cheddar Jalapeño Cheetos to it was like "tamBO EAting CHEdar chEE-TOS" hahaha and I swear its so weird how things like that happen LOL

Look it up! Bodhichitta <143

I want to add more of my notes here, so I will. <3




No comments:

Post a Comment