Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

Plastchic watches!



I had a visitor at my store who bought one of the plastichic watches in black and shared with me her blog called www.hotmamasexercise.com where she, a pretty blond lady, shows us simple exercises and shares playlists and even recipies! You should definitely check it out! I also read about her stay in Miami and want to check out this restaurant; http://www.mandolinmiami.com/
www.elementalstore.com " PLASTICHIC watches!! Tell the time in a simple bracelet made of silicone only 25$ each! They come in every color! Have one for each day of the week! Get your niece one because she loves Ashley Simpson who's a fan, or wear a few stacked at a time around your wrists like bracelets! They are precious, waterproof and trend...y! Avail at the store in South Beach! Coming to the website soon. :)"

1 comment:

  1. Tamara! So fun to make your acquaintance -- so glad we couldn't find that restaurant and happened upon YOU! Thanks for mentioning me and my blog . . . I will be posting about your blog/store in the next day or so!

    Talk soon,

    Teddi

    ReplyDelete