Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

T.H.R.I.V.E. Healthy Raw Vegan Experience...

Went to the most amazing place for lunch today! A real hidden gem in South Beach after I read about where to have the Best salad and smoothie in a garden atmosphere on my "Best of..." app! It was so amazing that I literally told my boyfriend we are only eating there and home lol. I felt so much energy after having a coconut, papaya, acai smoothie and a potobello mushroom pizza with a side salad. I had ordered the cabbage tacos instead but either way it was delicious. Of course I shared all that w Paul. :) This Devine quaint little place is tucked behind the crevice of a garden where they sell plants, a narrow open air hallway leading to a huge patio with little angel statues and such where they have yoga studios and colonix or a massage parlor. Literally in Love because one day I want a place like this! A health food place with so much more to offer! Wednesday's between 12-7pm an organic Farmers Market! Sunday brunch, detox and healing cleanses, private chef services, catering and special events, frequent diners club, natural hi-happy hour, weekly yoga schedule, arts & crafts, educational lectures, cinema night, vibrant kids lunchbox, community center, super foods store, gourmet spa menu!


1239 Alton Rd suite 2
Miami beach fl 33139

305 532 7227

Www.thriveVegan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment