Pages

Monday, January 20, 2014

Seaweed

If we were all one then I'm not impressed by much anymore just feel it from within of course but if we are and have all been one then I have already been all them things that are interesting to me.. Just met ONE DIRECTION... They were NOT REALLY one direction... At all... They were spacey... To be they were there to have the answers to the questions that they were trained to answer... So I thought they were just a bunch of blokes from London really... Instead of being into their look alone I thought they were wackier than they even were... I thought they were human... Why would a human act so human towards what was not a human apparently? No fucking clue... Everything I have done or anything is or was probably tainted... Especially now that I say it could have been but look also I'm HERE TO TAINT THINGS IN A WAY... But u know that in a good way... This is writing where again? We do love one another tho we do ya, Ya like I don't like this really like this cuz I want to talk to the world wo a script kinda ugh I can't even believe the things I would say if I was in the future and could make sure it's OKOKK to say ... I keep seeing errors and making sure that their isn't an error in what I am saying now... Makes me feel like who cares to know? Who cares... I gota practice my story, but I also gota practice how to keep my story to myself...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment