Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2016

I'm not finished...

So much to say and I never say the right thing LOL. So I'm at this cool little bar having a glass of red wine... I was just at a wearable art show in DTLA tonight, left early bc I couldn't see anything from the three areas I attempted to stand in. Before that, I was on a plane from ny! Just landed basically! I feel like embarrassed to be here drinking alone and I thought about all the stupid ppl I know and which one of them I felt like going out with or are even available to at all and it's like NOBODY... So I just go alone! I've been doing this for quite sometime now actually. But whatever it's kinda lame honestly lol it's just that I actually like being on my own terms bc honestly ppl are complicated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment