Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2019

ready to play!

Wondering why ppl don't make origami out of tin foil.
Inspired by casting things in silver...
Like a crumpled up ball of paper to a silver castes tassle, it's probably been done. My friend casted the letters in alphabet soup... I keep thinking of what else would be cool to cast. I've come up with casting the ribbon used for wrapping gifts that we make twirly w scissors, it's more organic and fun than the slinky spiral wire and fake eyelashes. I would prefer to put them to some sort of use like for filing your mail or something. So many things we have and so many things we can do so its so much to be creative with. Like casting a penny in silver and a dime in copper, would they still hold their value? Would it just confuse? Would it not then be allowed as currency? I've already accepted the fact that I'm some sort of artist bc this is what I like to do and think of. I skim magazines and get lots of ideas. Ideaz, I Diaz. What else are tooth brush bristles used for? Do they come from the same damn factory? It can have tons of uses if we care to use it. The amount of bristles and filaments and natural ones and synthetic ones and do we have a book that explains them all? A flossing session like the way we sit back and have our eyebrows plucked lol.

I wana make tambonita bags out of wires the electrical ones recycled. If I could flatten them into ribbon and maybe even stretch them to change their structure. 
By stacking chain accordion zig zag like we could cut time for production but that's a diff weave which doesn't bind them together.




No comments:

Post a Comment