Pages

Friday, April 2, 2021

R u on my Team? Make me need you.

 I am excited for the future. I can't exactly be sure bc I know that so many of us humans, MY OWN FAMILY even, they don't see it like I do. I am excited for the future bc I know WE are so powerful to manifest the ideal HEAVEN ON EARTH FUTURE we want. We can literally CREATE the future we want. Now, we are doing this anyway but we are all given this power and so like Yin Yang we have some that think we have a positive future... a chance at what Im aiming for and then we have so many others that can't even think such, or that reading and hearing the news is guiding thoughts which manifest the ugly possibilities. The fact is, anything can happen guys... but can we please be more CAUTIOUS... can we learn from our past, from the terrible miserable places (at least me, I...) have been. I shared that with u to show u that we don't want to be there, that things weren't working out, that the American Dream wasn't Finished, instead it was in deed very tarnished. I am American. I am someone who fights for caring for the planet and I am a sensitive struggling artist. I am me. R u u? or R u fed meds and r u hiding your truth? R u ok? Im ok people!!!! Im finally OK. Im not that great bc Im only OK, ok? Im ok bc I could be more successful, self-sufficient, less maybe aggressive? meaning w my words actually, not w my actions. Im not an aggressive person. Im a healer. Im a moving, feeling, loving, sister of yours,,, daughter if not... and mother even. Im lots of things and so are you. You aren't an alcoholic unless YOU WANT TO BE. I will snap u out of that quick (or so I hope so) I think, instead, Your bored! U hate your life and yourself bc you are lost for words and looking to be loved. You want to be heard. You are valid, u are chemistry, u r right in every which way to choose your ways... but you may be wrong too... bc you only know what you know. You are not your fullest best version and thats what we r here to aim to be. we need each other and when u don't have good friends... thats what might happen. If it can happen to me, it can happen to u too. now, change your perspective,,,, even if u have to fake it to make it... imagine that you are surrounded by ppl that LOVE YOU, that care for you, no matter what, that they will always forgive you, smile with u, cheer u up, want the best for u and are by your side when your suffering and its TRUE, they are! We have a network of ppl that came before us that are vouching for us, there for us to call on, better than wifi, better than cellphone service, this is always available, and they just want to be mentioned. they want to be asked for help. like even I do, and im still alive. I hope you know that this is going to turn out even better than u ever imagined. I love u. Now, crumple that ball of bullshit and throw it at my face so I can catch it with my teeth... so I can test my quick reaction speed. Im on my own team til u guys show me you're worth being on mine ;) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment