Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2022

Can I ask you a question?

Not me. Makes me have crazy anxiety that one would ask. What possibly could it be? Why would I wana hear it and especially bc they asked it wasnt the Right time… I realized it may never be… that all is just information… I forgave them. I just rather … everything be right….
But the feeling was . They r testing me, it’s all… they all in it… everyone is in it! Even me. I’m not making it to the farmers market… I don’t have time to be pissed off at myself, or anyone else for that matter. Idk what I’m trying to say here but I’m hearing the sounds of the city and I miss Roxy Girl! She Better Knowww. The just only asked if “can I ask you a question” Lol.

I have secrets… 
I don’t say my things… I live like in a mystery, so mysterious that even the obvious would be in code. Oh I miss Roxy, Oh!

& no, You may not.

No comments:

Post a Comment