Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2022

Done Deal

 In the past few days I found some important notebooks (The ones from my CHOPRA retreat) 

I intended to get home and re-write my notes back in Jan but I misplaced my notebook w my notes. I was devastated. These r the things that really set me back. I want to throw in the towel literally bc I don't know what else to do bc my intentions were good but somehow I can't even go onnnn... I try and then this! 

So I go on w like a slump in my back, w a frown that might go upside down but im down.

Then also my book, "The Artists Way" I lost that too. bc I took it everywhere and I shouldn't have. I thought it would appear and it never did so I just got a new one. 

Feeling ridiculous.

These are a few of my favorite things btw. Anyway, I think Im caught up pretty much now. This time Im better and I had to start over on my book and of course I missed some super important things. 

The contract. The contract that I had to make w myself. I signed it just last night and Im really proud. The words in the contract really resonated. I never actually read it last time. So, I think this is perfect timing if you ask me. FINALLY.

My duties are to write 3 morning pages in my notebook and to take myself out on an "artist date" once a week. I will do it. 

Morning pages are time with You & God. Just Support Yourself!

Doing this will help YOU (be less frustrated lol).

NUTURE YOURSELF, Nurture your connection to The Great Creator. 

watch it unfold and paths appear, trust and move in faith... by using your GIFT; Creativity

techniques you learn will allow u to teach others.

self-doubt --------------------------- to----------------------self-expression


Have Faith, You're on the right track. 

You are.

Keep healing...

No comments:

Post a Comment