Pages

Saturday, June 17, 2023

I have Nora Jones in my head…

I dont know why I didnt come….
Lol
She keeps saying that over and over tho… i would have said something else honestly.
I wish i was writing on my laptop but im on my phone and i dont wana write like this but i felt called to write. Tomorrow im going to a rehab… ive been avoiding it bc ive done this before… its gona be a miracle if its gona get me truly somewhere from here… honestly im honest and so i just have to keep learning and expanding and growing and eventually i will be more masterful than who i am here and now. Im highly intuitive and im already to help so many. Its taking effect w first me and then w my family… and friends… actually strangers more than friends LOL… and slowly but surely its like a shift. Once u do magic ppl look at you differently… their eyes. 

I believe in me. I dont need u to, i just need u to be the best person u can be for u, thats all. 

I love u. 

God is blessing you. 

Awoman.

No comments:

Post a Comment