Pages

Friday, April 12, 2024

A Fallen Drunk…

II think I want to be a dancing writer and all at the same time. Rich Right Spirit, native, world traveler, the curious kind, free, Joking, A network room for growth, the reach above, i love you so much, 10-A-plus! Flying white dove highlight. Starting bright beginnings, swaying visions like vice. (I do that) devide why? Multiply. Stop what cement wells when dry. A greener grass across this path. We stayed in the lodge wake up and prepare to die! Colors are lieying lazy melted together murky waters loitering together…. Entering a fire dance, a range of blues. The wisest why? Blessed yes, knowing otherwise. Looping language repelling regions of thought. Lost for words we dial in numbered secured. Cured. Suddenly, sun burned. Staring at the start we imagined the entire route. Inspired we live out more ways than the one we go about. Flights of feelings, wired w words, wind down in spiralling stairs elevating my perfect soul somehwere. I guess I can kick it, take the cerebral way into my heart. Following God sparks, inspiring my internal spark for more parks wolf clubs dont need Grooming or fruitful tree routes. Re-route! Almost F-Out! Lol or stay and help me to bring in a new lasting Happiness when lost, we have easily been able & found. Finally facing my enemy and even a seeping peace of sound. Owe. It hurts. My little peace I hold. Please can we talk? Who are you? One of my own. Free to fink, free to find, that only an open mind, is the one worth my skills, skull a prize- on. Awarding #888 for all! Breathe the union wise and slow, lightning speed available. 000 un twisted faith festered. See w 3s ups and downwards 🌀 spirals of 8’s in exponents. Bathe in mathematical bubble baths. 
+
|
Dont cry
Time for love Habibi
Happy-p
;)
Or u have been robbed.

No comments:

Post a Comment