Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

BURNING MAN 2010!!!!

LETS GO BACK IN TIME! the pictures are put in order from end of trip to the beginning except the last shot... so u might wana scroll to the bottom and start from there... some of the plane shots i thought were cool bc of the terrain. I edited through about 2,000 pictures/vids and most of my night stuff was on video bc the camera captured the night lights in action way better than still! Dont forget everything there is basically MOVING! The bikes, the ppl, the vehicles! I was a test bunny one night, i walked on stilts, i met incredible people, danced my ass off and have a few photos I just cant share with you all ;) I will be uploading a few vids tho! I had the most incredible time! These pictures express what this place looked like to me... I took pictures of camps where ppl stayed, vehicles and covered some of the ppl! All types! kids and elders too! The place is so amazing that their is SOOOO much I did not cover!!!! It was so inspiring to be there! I will be there again, 2011 is a good place to start :) Next yr with some -girl- friends of course! Enjoy!
P.S. you can also notice how my camera lens wouldnt open due to dust from the sand storms... I sort of liked the affect.
P.S.S. click on images to enlarge and remember, if you want to take one to give me some credit or I will have to come after u!
OH and remember... YOUR LIFE IS YOUR TICKET!
































































































































































4 comments:

  1. Wow!!! What a fun adventure!! great shots!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. “Magic becomes art when it has nothing to hide.” this is what the world should look like :) i'll be right next to you next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cant wait for BM 2011 u both should plan on coming!!! xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the chronological order. It's kind of funny going from top-to-bottom just to watch people slowly get cleaner and cleaner (and the camera shutter open wider).

    Great shot of the huge dust devil especially. I was right out on the playa and still don't know how I missed it. Tricky little things.

    2011 - The Rites of Passage ...already losing it over next year. You've gotta make it back. One burn's never enough.

    ReplyDelete