Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

My BEAUTY PRODUCTS...









Their are certain things I now cant live without and here they are! I have decided to share with you the simple things that I believe make meee beautiful! I thought I was a product whore because I DO have thousands of things in my bathroom but the truth is, I really don't use any of them religiously! I am pretty simple when it comes to what I REALLY need! I haven't found the perfect mascara yet and tend to go cheap for that since they all dry out and disappoint me in the end!


Brilliantine is a hair product by BUMBLE&BUMBLE that i practically worship... you only use a tad and rub in on your hands and then gentle manage by cusping on the tips of your hair to create those bed head pieces! it makes amazing texture and you have complete control of how u want it to look like so if u want the straight piecey look, it works for that too or to make volumizing gentle waves. it sort of just gives u a little oomf! and smells feminine and salon like.

Tarte is a cheek and lip stain that i use for everything on my face to give me that flush that makes me look ALIVE! with out it i look like a wall. It comes in a bunch of colors and a small and huge version. Its sort of an embarassing thing to put on your face since it looks like a damn deoderant stick! but the end result is totally worth it.

Shu Eumura eye lash curler is just the best and I like to have volumized eyelashes... all the others i have tried do not compare.

The Bath & Body Works lotion called Amber is the most amazing lotion I have tried and I cant find it!!! Its like a holiday version that they must have discontinued! My friend Lucy gave it to me bc she didnt like it and i have been using a drop only for special occasions until I can get my hands on a new tube... HELP!

Sorme is my fav mineral bronzer. doesnt clog my pores and its not too orange.

Hypnotic Poison by Christian Dior is the purfume I have been wearing since I was 16/ or maybe even younger. I buy a few alternatives to try but this one is my prefered scent. It just works for me. I dont like too sweet, I like sort of musky but not over powering scents... it also goes similarly well with the lotion.

and last but not least, i consider Havaiiana flip flops a beauty secret because they are what I feel most comfortable in, its like a recipie for calmness all on its own and they are my friends when I go get a pedicure! They are overpriced in many places and are something u need to keep getting new ones of bc once they look like shit, they make U look like a piece of shit too.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment