Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

A peaceful pause.

So that was a, pause, a long pause...
a pause worth every breath a pause just a time that I had to REALLY myself... to take things IN and let them sit there...
So, when they sit there, they marinate... now its way harder to explain and grasp and express everything ive been through throughout that "pause" so i hope u were having as much fun as I was through out it.

I got a lot of advice from great people... something "God" hasnt done for me in a while... so I take it he put some people in my life, at my reach, to communicate with and they had something very special about them... lots of ppl worth my time for a change!

I dont need that much, but I love a dose of something once in a while... and thats just what it is.

I feel like Im growing and getting older and I dont wana be grown up and say "I wish i didnt party as much as i did". I dont wana be that woman. I want my life to be a celebration like they say and I want that celebration to be something that comes naturally... like not looking for the next party like we do a lot of times... i really want the party to just follow me... i was enjoying myself sitting at a cafe outside having a great conversation about trips ppl take by themselves... adventures and moments u have with YOURSELF where crazy shit happens... like when you cry bc your emotional doing yoga on a rooftop while the sun goes down and it fels sooo good! and your stretching and its going farther thatn u could ever imagine and your releasing so much and its coming out in the form of joyous tears. That happened to me. But its That that we were all talking about... everybody, we have each had our own experiences ith ourself where spirituality strikes and moments that'll blow your mind bc ur putting out that energy into the Universe and it does something magical to let u know it heard!

This guy just tonight was amazing... he was too compassionate for me! I'm like ice when it comes down to it... i get clamy hands and start thinking about IT instead of letting it just flow... its strange. When I'm there, im there tho and i do release... its just the parts before where u see it coming and u notice and then instead of me just letting it in i get wierded out and ask myself "do i want it" "do i want that?" "is that whats gona happen" should i let it" which is how i should think when it really matters... like when im alone i will do all kinds of things without even THINKING! LOL

ok so anyways, this guy was telling me that when I dance alone i have great rhythm and whatever but then when i would try to be led by him to dance salsa for instance i get all blocked and lose rhythm in a sense but its bc i have a hard time letting go of myself to let him be boss... bc i like to be in control... its happened before ;) Im just like that! dont ask me why I'm just telling U my side of things.

i was in VEGAS for 5 days by the way...

I went with my parents for the Latin Grammys... well, they were going for that but I didnt wana go to that i wanted to see some shows and get out of Miami for a bit bc its always the best to come back to! We ALL here share that feeling! :D Miami is my HOME, but thats not enough a lot of times... so we just accept it for what it is bc ive lived n a lot of places and we should not COMPLAIN about THIS PLACE BC WAY WORSE PLACES OUT THERE... should i just say different? yea.

Anyway so much happened to me that it will reflect in ways but right now its hard to explain exactly all the good and bad moments and it works so beautifully when they say "WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS STAYS IN VAGAS!" right? hahahahahaa !perfect!

I do know one thing though... It was a real pleasure to be with smart succesful creatives who really care to listen and have things to say right back that make u go 'hmmm..' and then ur brain does a kartwheel... and it feels good. :)

when ppl have manners, when they care about u... when they offer u things or ask u your opinion and care... instead of take advantage, cheat, lie, assume.

Thank u life... for giving me these ups and downs to make it interesting and to make finding the answer a process instead of given to u... its more like solving a mystery, clues are given and given and given... but u already know the answer silly... u always knew! it inside u... and your body is your compass... and its going wherever u have inside that it is... u have to pay more attention and go back to what does u right... and not go back to what does u wrong... but if u go where it does u wrong, dont think its wrong... bc only u suffer... only u can make u feel worse and enjoy more than anything... if anything just make a change... change is fantastic. like this trip was fantastic and im glad to be back to work on my project...

2012 is not the end.

dont u worry.

2012 is the end of the past... like it always is! 2012 is when we finally all get it and move the most togethersome of any other time in the past.. into the future... a beautiful place that never pauses.

No comments:

Post a Comment