Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Have a colorful historic day!


On my way to the Renaissance festival on Key Biscayne... I am dressed like one myself... flowers in my hair, long skirt etc... ;)
it means "rebirth" which is really cool ;) So lets take on this self-awareness and go back in time for the day to allow for an even better future!

P.S. I wanted to have pink hair again but been busy with things so last night i bought a pink hair spray... and guess what i found some old PURPLE Manic Panic! HELLO! PURPLE sounds good too! hahaha I was looking through the new pages of Vogue the other day and they have a new editorial w a girl with really cool BLUE hair! so now i want all those colors! AAAHHHH!!!!! why not?

Speaking of color... a new magazine came out... I think its called COLOR.
http://www.colorsmagazine.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment