Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

KEEPIN IT MOVIN!



Feeling calm and collected. Today my parents leave to Urugay to visit friends and my brother is in Brazil which means I have the house to myself and will be taking care of Camilo! Hes at my foot right now ;) so cute.
I bought a new planner for the New Year and I want to be more organized this year! Im gona get more SERIOUS...
You Can Do It TAMBO!
http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm204/j4jokes/j4jokes/2009sms/happy_new_year.gif

New Years was strange because I worked, then I stopped by the Electric Pickle ... we couldnt find a cab to go back to the beach for ever so we walked to the Pickle but then eventually we found one. I called in sick at work the following day and had a really great New Years Day walking around town, staying warm, laughing, swinging on swings at the park, writting poems by the bay, drawing on the concrete with chalk, playing hopscotch, taking pictures on the Pink Snails from ART BASEL, being on cough medicine and drinking wine had me loopy I asked if I had been drugged! it felt pretty god.

slowwwly but surely... ;)


HAPPY 2011 ONCE AGAIN!

TAMBO

No comments:

Post a Comment