Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Excuse me for

Talking trash, should probably try the "better left unsaid". I think their might be a fine line between what I'm trying to do and what I'm not doing right. I dnt know how it got here, to this but I do know that it all keeps rolling. I can say and, and, and, and keep talking about nothing... It's just something TO DO, for me. I enjoy the freedom in thoughtless thoughts and probably bc I have so many of them in general... I just dnt think much is Kosher these days, not much is edited correctly, bunch of mockery, bunch of puppets with no script. I'm resting now, gona pick up a friend from airport in a few... I have a bunch of problems at home I wish I could fix but they sorta piled on last min. Im too good for this but not good enough, not for my standards anyway, if I'm not where I want to be u ...
I hear jazz in the distance,
Piano, a record, a crackle, a pop.
The ice melted and that had a sound as it made itself a new home, a new shape in the water.
What's the weather like?
It's cooler than here that's for sure.
I wonder if I would be too busy to see Roxy, to feel her, to try to analyze what she could possibly be thinking.
I'd hate to be that.
I guess that's why I'm where I am now,
So that I could be saying this...
Ppl say that all this already happened, really?
I make it practically impossible.
Always room for improvement say, the notes r too high pitched for me right now. I wish I had something better to say... The world needs it. I'm not perfect, far from it, farther than I could possibly be perhaps. I have a backwards approach. I feel like money is fake when I use it now, like Monopoly. I never liked that game anyway. I went to a place where it didn't exist, I thought that was closer to normal than the paper we use for pleasure. I start a lot of sentences with "I" it's like "and" to me.
I feel inner peace right now but I need to dig deeper and find the cause for this madness, I didn't know it would be so deep inside, I'm not that bad, just curious. Have a shoot on Wednesday I should be focusing on, I am! I juggle life and definitely waste tons of time on what I think is interesting which honestly is not in the end. Like the princess was on vacation in the South of France and they took pictures of them which led to scandal... Who cares when WW3 is around the corner? I do.
Or Mayor Bloomberg in NYC banned the super-sized soda... Bunch of distracting nonsense to me too but major news as well. Pretty classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment