Pages

Monday, April 28, 2014

illusional ? lol

When all is good, aint it? omg like a mask!.... but not!... im BARE111.... i hope to hold u.... i love i do i love all the things the good and bad i have no bariers... perhaps ur right,,, soooo much to learn """"""" ummmm hmmmm... Im here... I am. I wish u were w meeeeeeeeee........>>>>>>> I wish i was INVITED JODERRRRR\ que putada! eres ignorante... me estas dando pena, me estas... dando mierda... sola voy sola llego... sola sin discreto... bitch move.... BUT I DONT GET OVER SHIT LIKE U THINK>>>>>> u think im stupid? i think.... i think whyyyy.... agaian and again... i think..... i say FUCK U PAIN.... i dont want u anaway.... i want to THINK WHYYY.... u think ur right>???? nothing to be right abaout.... and FINE u r.... FINE! do u feel better now? my feet r stinking!!!!! they never have!!!! LOLOLOL i laugh.... bc my sister bad that... its a weird contageouis thing... nothing more.... like u can rub them w menthol and it will be fine... u know? i dont care! i will always be here for u/.... u /.....uuuuu.....rrrrrrr.....an,,,, illusion .... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment