Pages

Monday, February 24, 2020

Whatever gets stolen, where does it go? My drone will be there in 5 to get it.

all chipped? lol by 2030 you better be. lol I found my laptop of course. BC everything good and only good is going to happen. I did stay pretty cool but its funny how I almost did feel like it was stolen and thought that ppl came to my house while I wasn't here bc I did leave my house open. So, maybe I should leave my house open? But I like to leave things open... thats more me, its what my Cuban grandma used to do too... aI don't have any Picassos in here or anything. Everything of real value is no longer really in my possession bc its been jacked already! Look how mucky I am! LOL I used to buy Gucci and Louis and Dior and Chanel etc etc but it hurts when its taken and thats what gets taken! So thats one reason why not to have it for me. I literally wove a piece of chain fabric from sequin strips of material and it seems to be gone, hopefully I find it but it was the biggest piece! A Chinchilla fur vest I got in Vegas is bye bye and so is this collage book I made... its all there to use and end up letting go of in a sense, isn't it? So yea use, I am the kind of girl that wears her heels, rocks them and then they are worn, other girls wear their shit less somehow. I wouldn't change it but what I would change is that sometimes we buy these things and they get ruined and thats it. sometimes its not fair. it was washed wrong or a moth ate a hole or the wine stained or something. I can't bare the thought of it but it happens and nothing can be done and nobody cares and its a waste of time to care, its tough luck u gotta buy another one and sometimes we do. but the price sometimes is pretty ridiculous for stuff, isn't it? once used drops to maybe half its value (not w everything) but what Im saying is how so much of stuff gets ruined. The dry cleaners don't even know what they are doing. they ironed pleated pants like wtf r u doing? R u like somehow uneducated and trying to care for designer items like pls stop. we can't even know their name. we take the shit home and then find the mistake later and we should not have paid. I have to admit something... It can't be that important but maybe it somehow is, it was second grade and it was one of those pencils w every color in the same led point... I had to have it and I took it... it was not right and I shouldn't have done that, I got called to the office about it. so yes, I got caught. Im glad I got caught bc its a more devastating story that way.  Eventually I had my Hello Kitty box of school supplies stolen from me n that was a big deal for me. but nothing quite like the art work on a wall in a gallery in Paris... I went to see my art and gone from the wall it was. I can only take it as a compliment, but only bc I can only do that, that I will. LOL. Too good to be true are some of the things that happen, even for terrible things lol and its all a part of the story! Each w different details to the story which makes our unique lives. Me, the chinchilla Hello Kitty, rainbow colored pencil situation is pretty freakin cute, I might have to say. But my laptop no way never especially in 2020. Nothing should be stolen or able to be anymore in this day and age. technology has shown us that we can track valuable items therefore we should. even the dog collar could and should show us where our dog is like our cell phones do. your kids watch and backpack, like the package in the mail. those birds who in cartoon deliver babies are like drones... w your package... before programmed to fly to you they might be in a chairlift hooky military (like birds do lol) can drones swim yet? unnecessary since it wouldn't be a shortcut but def water proof packaging. what if ppl had nets and tried to catch them to take? maybe kids playing games but idk... r we paying this insurance? so penalty for this. I think drones should do something else with their time instead like be the servers of your cocktail at the beach first... then we'll see. a floating spritzer and fan, so maybe they go fetch for us... they would become a communication tool for customers, they sit inside the umbrella and when told to do something, they go do it. Then we would be blaming robots for their malfunctions and a new job of testing these things would happen by someone every morning. I picture it, the diff weights of things affecting it and the clumsiness of the robot and the option for a human instead even lololol Its not a GoGoGadget world yet but maybe if one day a year we can allow it. helicopter head to fly, we r oh so close! Like an umbrella chair, the handle is the seat, the umbrella helicopter above, we go, we won't be allowed to go very fast, thats fine til we r ready to go faster and know the guy to rig it.
Ok, enough. Goodnight. and if we can do all that we might as well make a lil ballerina security guard in our jewelry box, one who will tattle tell about who was there and shit.





No comments:

Post a Comment