Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Truth be Told...

Time to talk about something that makes more sense... I always want to go off on a limb... the last one was bc I thought I needed to let some dark secret out or something, it didn't need to be said but lm trying to completely clear the air in order to move into the future with all the dark stuff out out. Im really trying here.

This is

This is day X for me of self isolation. Day 6 for me taking it really seriously. Its hard because even if you are self isolating, you may be surrounded by people who aren't. Thus complicating your self isolation goals.

So this is where Im at. Im taking a "working vacation". Since my orders are on hold, I've been optimizing my spaces. Doing spring cleaning. And I see others doing the same. I saw people today cleaning their screens.

The recycling didn't come, I guess that wasn't deemed an "essential service".  But for some reason, all the construction sites were still up.

Goodwill was closed, but a homeless artist was there making portraits, I gave him $2.00 to "watch my stuff".

People are running around in masks and gloves.

People are calling their loved ones more. We are FaceTiming, Skyping, and whatsapping. We are telling our primos and friends we love them.

The news is scaring the shit out of us and they are often spreading mistruths or incomplete information. Remember when they said Corona virus doesn't do well in warm environments? Florida to date has about 1400 cases and within the next week, we are supposed to exponentially get more cases.

Long story short, its time to shelter in place. Take this seriously. Ride this out with your healthy person of your choosing, hold them closely, and take advantage of this down time. I know the earth is. This is a great resetting. The earth is taking back its claim. From this, we will write a new future, and we will have earth days where there will be no cars, boats, or airplanes. There are silver linings everywhere, I hope you find yours.






























No comments:

Post a Comment