Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2020

 https://youtu.be/aEYsqvxcp9A

Into THIS... watch it. 

WE MUST ❤ Writing for me is a time I get to be with myself. I get to feel what I’m feeling and find new ways to see things by allowing myself to express what would have never been felt and allowed without the stuff that came before and me bringing myself to these places in my mind. I get to know myself a little more. I process through the grief or allow myself to be free in my thinking. I think in order to reach a new level and collectively we should remember we should aim there... we have to spread more connection, have better relationships in life that help us be better and give us the love, connection, acceptance, desire to reach out for one another and less allowing without wanting to be good and help one another more. We have to be a team and we have to be real enough to tell (me) what I might need in order to be better. At least that’s what I do for others and that’s how I show my love but sometimes ppl feel they are being judged or managed or taught and they might not like it. It’s bc of how they are looking at it bc you have to fix yourself to feel the love behind it. We can’t be so easily bothered anymore, we have to be meditating more and intoxicating ourselves less in order to master this. Our collective flaws are apparent but we have to only and first take care of ourselves. I know I do and if I can do that well it should prove to God and a partner that I’m fit to take care of a baby or a child or a teen or our elders and parents. This might be the most important & effective way to shift the  collective consciousness. I love life a little more having said that from just simply knowing it and it being just inside of me even tho it’s not only inside of me, it’s inside of all of us! I feel the lift off my chest when I put my thoughts into writing and they are positive. I don’t “like” saying the negative, it’s not as much ME as the positive but I like to push boundaries and play with fire or Magic. I’m not sleeping yet and I know I should be but I also very much like doing this. I like feeling inspired with energy and it has light to share. I have to stay in the light!  But The shadow work is also important. I have to meditate more and get on a better rhythm w the sun moon and stars. It’s not just the connection with people it’s also the connection with the Devine and the almighty and you will have the dips that bring u down and the repercussions of choices who will bring u up. Now to deal with it all with your LOVE. We must.

No comments:

Post a Comment