Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2020

You are the Light.

 Tons of ppl I know are in Tulum now, I was just there before... I feel So lucky to have been able to go. I didn't get to explain the story of my stay there... OMG I have to explain everything so much oh my. Im listening to something else while I write this and so its like confusing my thoughts and maybe even lowering my vibration to do two things at once. Its about that we choose our parents before we arrive here.


So I have to create a proposal about getting a place in Mexico... the place I found its a generous space with SO much potential. So this is a whole thing that I need to do and Im not sure that I want to be involved with that many ppl... I have some history about having trouble speaking well to ppl... so like when I want something from somebody I should charm them, b sweet to them, stay composed and even work on my feminine... instead I get passionate and pushy to motivate them and bc I understand where Im coming from and showing my deep desire it actually works against me and repels or maybe you can put up w it, thats great, those are the ones who last as ppl around me but I do notice it myself. I hav a sorta short fuse sometimes and even tho I apologize and mean well haha Mean, Well... Lets NICE WELL! ;) I have quite a few shortcomings and thats one of them... but they say I should talk about the positive... ugh so boring sometimes LOL. No, dome want talk about that sorry! It is all in the end how u feel about yourself and everything that happened to u and I am strong and thats what made all the difference. well, strong now maybe... life has made me weak, thats true. We are all different. We think differently and have all these same sort of connections and parallel worlds and it just Only matters on our own individual interpretation. So the dark brings u to light and everything is working its way, its magic. You happen to be part of the magic. So for the magical medicine that u spew it can change by the chemistry of what you put in your body, and the mental thoughts in your mind and what I'm MOST worried about is the energy of others... I wonder how much that is affecting me bc I know its important but do we land in the same place eventually? or does our free will bring up to diff places, completely diff places lets say. Idk. So yes our thoughts matter but even the wrong road can maybe bring u someplace better lets say. I guess cuz its possible. The hierarchy is so fake and rigid, the streets are filled with kooks! Now where would u rather be? Locked in a castle or walking in skinny blackens and boots down an alley? For me the difference is in the freedom, I rather be free. Its harder to be free the higher up you go, the more money u make the more ppl need you and Yeah u are making money but they r also robbing u of your life and time with kids. No? Crystal Ball... "Will I have kids?" "YES" Yipeee!!! Ok so when all my friends kids are adults I will finally maybe be a Mom. Maybe... I don't have Crystal Ball.... I became a psychic and heard an answer ... I heard the answer that I wanted to hear, but if the answer u want to hear doesn't seem right then u know your answer isn't right so u PIVOT! Shashe Shante! & then u shake your booty, shake your booty!!! lol. 

obviously have things to say but don't feel like getting at them. I wish the typing on the keyboard was more silent... I would upgrade to that seriously. & I would also go in there and look at what everybody else wishes !!! hahhaha ;)

Careful, they will steal your good invention! This place is bananas seriously. If this mother fuckin pres thinks he and all his Covid team can stay in the Whitehouse LOL... we gots quarantine for two weeks, nobody should go in there for at least two weeks, idk how it works but I want to know more. Its so late... I like it,, its sooo peaceful at this time. ppl wake up at this time to feel this and then chant hahahah explain that to me... ok fine meditate. we should have all this cool stuff implemented in society, in school systems, and learn how to be more self reliant. Im like a broken record, I'm not broken I'm bent out of shape lol. Gym starts next week, finally! I start going to the gym around Thanksgiving lol, love it. I have GOT to stop drinking and thats really like way too hard yo. I tried it and then... its like I have triggers and they are intertwined w my way to function, its basically coping habits. its a huge problem and I know it, its not normal and its got to stop. But its actually normal for ppl, like its normal in my family for instance, its normal lots. This year has been pretty important. I can't believe ppl r out right now. Im happy to be home here talking to myself bc its SAFE actually. Its like a whistle in the wind. I need to go back there w him he's there and I'm here and now I miss him. 

Night Night

Love, TAM

No comments:

Post a Comment