Pages

Friday, July 23, 2021

Connecter Gadgetor

I need to slip into a good spot that is going to help me stop even thinking of the absurdities that are purely distractive and tempting me to waste my precious time. Truly wild to experience and I don’t even care… how does anybody own anything? How can patents be fair? How can the rights to music be true? Somebody owns “Happy Birthday”? So city now our Sin City, it’s translated into love… I have to stop… smell the Roses. 

Stop thinking it’s ok to kick ppl out like I do, even though they actually deserve it. What am I supposed to do? I am doing things but I need advice. I am not ok w the over all labeling, perspective of who I am so… only way is, be Sober. I actually need some alone time w some deep work that allows me to work through it. Which is what is happening now, but not really, not enough.. I have things to say but should I say them? I want to be close with somebody and story telling, or even there in silence by now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment