Pages

Monday, December 27, 2021

Hands Together 🙏🏼

Feeling infinitely prepared for the dreams about to be caught and wishes heard through prayer and whisper and even tho mistakes can happen I know that the good will outweigh the bad by mountains of angels to our rescue. Hopeful, kind, spiritually in tune and more than ever peaceful, positive and prepared. My internal changes are like a well w a pulley, and able to fly through the forgiveness, love and of course lots of strength. I’m also mad at myself for the mistakes I’ve shown, but I’m a learning human being who wants to be the best. It’s really tough and it is for all of the journeys. Guidance and love is the best medicine, a power we need to feel more of and never allow a single soul to lack. So reach out to who may be lonely. Love w your only medicine and befriend a stranger that you forgot you knew. They ppl right at your side are who you should meet. There is no coincidence. Try trusting. Stay happy for the greater vibe, for the good. Worry is a taste test you didn’t like so move on so quickly so that you can find where is your fav. Don’t do what I did, always train yourself to see the bright side and to honestly have respect. Find what you love and follow it. All is a miracle, save your soul from what dims your light. Feed it w good choices and thoughts. I’ve opened the door to forgiveness but haven’t found the key to love. Gods plan. Trust. Appreciate all that is. Divine timing is part of the math. Prayers…

No comments:

Post a Comment