Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2022

Change of Plan…

It’s always a change of plan tho so I’m flexible. For me it’s like I try to go to sleep wanting to accomplish a whole lot and then all these things shuffle and move and adjust… I’m happy if half of it happens! It feels like… This is how it is ppl. 
So I’m getting adjoined to the rhythm… not mad… always was a tough situation mid day any city. I am not surprised, I feel like this one time… this one time being now lol… they r trying me lol … to see what ima do… I’m not surprised, I’m ready, I’m flexible, I’m smiling, I’m outside, I head the wind speaking… I’m supposed to keep track of Roxy but she’s so smart she’s human… she’s around the bend… 
Need more water lol. For myself mainly.
What water is for us… wow.
Terrible hot pink nails, didn’t mean to… just had to.
So I’m here to speak of this other thing… I never get to it…
I had a class… the class started Friday… it’s 3 days. I fail. I’m winning tho if u look at it this other way.. I’m free! 
The lavender lace panties and Royal blue bralette look good w the redic pink nail do. 
I would not wish this upon anybody but this is how I got my biggest Tattoo… once upon a time nobody knew I had this day off… I curated it… oh so nonchalantly… causing permanence to my body forever! Lol jahahaha it’s the way it had to go. For me. I love it…. I only advise u always get a tattoo by a great tattoo artist ONLY. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment