Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2022

Marvelous

Keeping close tabs w my agenda. The kind u write in and fill your days w duties, knocking off the to do’s one at a time, spreading them out to be a winner. I know I can do it. I am doing it. Order is so important and not over booking yourself. Having enough time for yourself, brings so much peace. I feel successful, wise, healthy, clear headed, generous, kind, abundant, not perfect but able to make good judgements for myself, witnessing the abundance. I got my period yesterday so now I know why I was feeling down. It’s a constant up and down flow for me and I guess not only me and maybe not just women? I mean women affect men… we can build them up and break em down, we don’t always know what we’re doing. We r emotional, flowing, moody things. We are pretty amazing but we r not men! We need men to be men so we can be more woman. We are all so amazing. Been reading about Enneagrams and it’s like another astrology form for personality types and understanding ourselves and how to reach others. It’s a lot of great information out there, I’m into it. 
I hope I can learn the good parts and be a better human for myself, my family & my community. So much potential to discover and use when advising and inspiring others. 
So Thankful,
Always,
TAM

No comments:

Post a Comment