Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2023

Day 2 2023 Approaching…

I reached for my pyrite stone and placed it on my stomach and learned that it’s good for, the stomach as well as respiratory system, and  exactly what my intuition knew I needed! & it also helps in making desicions, which is how I’m feeling now, very pensive about my life and what to do to best live my life this 2023 So I’m healing and this was NYE but I want to feel excellent and energized and start running again. I went for a lil run today to begin the new year tradition. I woke up from sleep and did a meditation but decided I rather finish my post here which I had started last night. Tomorrow I’m Going up to be w family, the FTL distance wo being able to drive makes things a lil difficult. Tomorrow yoga and maybe açaí bowl at Lemon Cafe, i bike there. I’m into anything that removes toxins and is healthy, that’s all I want this year bc next month I’m turning 39 and having a relationship is a sign of success for somebody at that age I think. I’ve just been doing me but life is meant to be shared. I might be at a month long retreat to better myself and I need to take things seriously and be organized. I have been purging and eliminating clutter the past few days and that feels good. So I plan to pamper my soul this year and take my time, care for every detail. Lots of affirmations written down! Sending Love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment