Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2023

Brrrright Star

Today was super cold for Miami. Sometimes I do wonder if they can control the weather, whoever the government, bc it was cold and maybe it was for the global warming… to make it colder? I know it sounds a lil far out but it was a thought… I don’t remember it ever being THAT cold here. I decided to stay in all day but dressing correctly and doing something wouldn’t have been so bad bc the sun was out! I only went out to get a new heating pad for my lower back, some flowers for the house, and a few other things. Brrr I hav the heater on now. Trying to do a night cap w some writing which I’ve enjoyed to do to wind down. I didn’t eat enough today and but drank lots of water, almond milk and even tea. Has a toast w cream cheese that I couldn’t finish and a sweet potato that I did eat. But thats not really enough. I was alone and played the crystal bowl, my tamborine and drummed to songs on YouTube that I played. Sort of felt like a meditation. I’m not bad, I actually have rhythm. But it’s not like I’m gona go be in a band or something… it’s just a fun hobby that I enjoy improvising. The crystal bowl I have idk what chakra it’s for which is bugging me bc I just signed up for a Sound Healing certification online!!! I’m actually really excited about it bc maybe it works more than the yoga instructor… the yoga has been fantastic for ME, I’m able to teach and have some a lil to friends and cousins but not a real paid class yet. I need to practice teaching til I feel I got it. Some of my peers are already teaching and I’m taking their class! Chiara was a girl who would drive me home from yoga sometimes and she wanted to go back into acting and she’s teaching which basically IS acting, a little bit! And she’s really great! She’s totally got it. 

Next weekend I finally get my hardship lisense. I plan to self love and self care even more than ever bc I will have the power and freedom to take myself and my dog to places like the beach and to appmts and to windowshop Bal harbor and design district on the regular. I just need to be out there more I’ve been stuck and it’s going to get better! I’m determined to improve. I see that I got myself to this place. I am really open to traveling more this yr in search of inspiration and new designs to work w manufacturing and see what’s out there that I can make and create abundance. 


No comments:

Post a Comment