Pages

Thursday, March 2, 2023

Take care of the Rest…

Talking to myself and caring for myself and being careful and super productive re-arranging my home, making time for creating, and the mundane tasks are getting done thoroughly. I’d say I’m being super motivated and efficient and happy in doing all these things. Weekends I choose to spend w my parents and I don’t see it any other way. Not letting myself be affected by others’ negativity as much and able to see it and how I get affected but I tap in to talk to myself and tell myself how much I love ya and w sweetness I feel myself pick up and smile and move on smoothly. 

I’m still in my hybernation mode and not ready to go back out and socialize yet, I don’t have a loop to check out either. I’m 39 now and I am a pretty fascinating woman if u ask me. My flaw is like a quirk and if u laugh we’ll be better off. 

I have a year ahead of me that will have its challenges and the programs I’m in are my priority. Today I completed an online course and I’m very glad that is finished and so it’s a lot of things going on that I need to be aware of. Emails, passports, Dr appmts, revising and organizing, yoga, eating healthy, caring for Roxy and  giving her her meds, I wish somebody was here to feel their warmth and be supportive that’s lacking but usually I’m doing pretty good. It’s a girls dream desire. I know what I deserve now. I won’t easily settle. I want to Love somebody. I’m practicing self love for now and getting ready for somebody special to come into my life and add to my life: how do I find this person? Help me Lord! 🙏🏼

I am good, I am happy,  I am strong, wise, kind, 
Wishing for the best for all and now it’s time I rest. Xoxoxox 

No comments:

Post a Comment