Pages

Sunday, March 19, 2023

We are makers of Magic!

 Im going to try to communicate what is going on now that I have found but as you know sometimes Im in the Fool energy, sometimes the Magicians as a trickster and believing that things should be equal... etc. Reading the Native American Tarot cards I learned many new things... but its all correlating and saying similar things together! Of course it does! Thats why we can even feel whats right and what doesn't seem right sometimes... the message said don't FEAR especially "don't fear the fear of winning" which is the cutest little message isn't it? So, the Sand Painter is a card who we still know today... one who paints w sand, it is a temporary art and will be soon blown by the winds, This card brings LUCK is spiritual and artistic pursuits. BUT ONE MUST REMAIN IN TUNE WITH NATURE, thats huge! its really late now so I am not exactly in tune but I am by knowing im not how I will be amending it tomorrow by sleeping a whole day relaxing on the beach and so it goes back to "sand" bc YES that was my plan before I even pulled the card. "lack of concern brings erosion and decay" that goes for the leaders who are not concerned. It says new beginnings and to keep calm and plan carefully for the future. Im at a tipping point w so many things and know I need to really focus and get the support that I need and so deserve. But all in all I am very proud of myself. I am highly intuitive and can heal myself and LOVE MYSELF in a different way finally. its been a long journey to get here, I must be a late bloomer ;)

I have to work on my own belief system more, bc I am very authentic but I need to know what I want more clearly. Align w my purpose and step into my new clarity and sense of being having that inside of me to help guide me and give myself that INNER compass that knows the direction and moves toward it and be a money magnet, find my tribe to surround me w freedom and feelings of LOVE, healthy activities, listeners who are attuned, encouraging, warm, letting me shine and be appreciated. I feel my Power, I sense that Im Powerful, need to care for my gut specifically, eating more fiber, no cheese or dairy. 

The Medicine Shield was interesting to me as Inso for design for TAMBONITA so I was looking into the designs, the reasons for them and found information about Asclepius (which is the medical symbol w the snake on like a cane? He is the Ancient Greek God of medicine who possessed benevolent properties. SO like a snake... its Anti-venom used against his own poison... sound right? I see history is really interesting. Symbolism is part of it. 

Same with my strange description of a PEACE sign last post... well the Medicine Shield is similar in that a Medicine Wheel for example is a symbol of healing and health, in a "sacred hoop" and they use 4 main things in this EVEN peace sign design... Ironic!,,, The HEALER, The WARRIOR, The TEACHER, The VISIONARY each representing an element, a season and its a COMPASS! LIKE COME AND PEACE ? maybe>? Pass is Peace... Compeace. Its a balanced way of being, a healthy one!!!! We wouldn't need as much medical attention if we were all more healthy... so as we know its a corrupt system and these companies that sell us POISON donate TONS of MONEY to the diseases... so that doctors have patients and pharmaceuticals sell drugs and the whole world works as it does IN A SAD UNHEALTHY WAY instead of changing it into free healthcare for all, free food for all, free rent for all, and in abundance for ALL! FREEDOM and safety and harmony for ALL. No more Walls for ALL. More Waterfalls for ALL ;)

So what is my vision quest? The mirror of me is OUR WORK OF LOVE and that looks like TAMBONITA my weave, and Ball of Love my movie... my tattoo of a COMPASS on my right side under arm. Interesting right?

What is my individual medicine? THIS. expressing myself? Seeing things differently? Inspiring ppl, Communicating in my own way through feelings and intuition more than intellectually. To know what the Native Americans has on their medicine shield was what they sought, loved, feared, and dreamed of all drawn on animal Hyde in symbols and w decor. and the shield was not able to protect them actually, it was more decorative and they were put in their homes in a place of honor. w feathers hung from them etc.etc. It mentioned my delays in physical and material endeavors in life.

Even Deepak Chopra was talking about Chitam Mantras, TAM? wow. Im not full of myself I am not a narcissist but I do have to mention all these things that happened today... I don't usually mention all this stuff, I keep a lot to myself. CHITAM said this and it resonated strongly w me... Consciousness, truth which is how I write here... free flowing thought, good, bad & the ugly... I speak my mind and it shows us how we might think, how we can train our brains and so a mantra is the "taxi ride to JOY/BLISS!" So he is showing us the way, the trick!, to how to get there guys! Trust me it works! Yoga and singing mantras are amazing for the soul. The other part he mantioned was to make sure whatever we say is going to be something that brings JOY,,, so we've all made mistakes but we can start here now... so Spring Equinox our real NEW YEAR can actually be a NEW Beginning :) haha! Ra! Ra! 

"Feelings and emotional desires are strong& consequently u are an individual, determined, strong willed person" Yes I am.

Then, Im not done yet almost, I went grocery shopping after my own yoga outside w the breeze, the plants, I had the roots of trees in my hands and I squeezed them to send little love messages and so that they can communicate it to other plants LOL... the breeze blew stronger... etc, magical. Rode bike to the store and guess what? A red apple rolls out when NOBODY was there... and literally rolls out the apple are placement in a very UNLIKELY way and some other stranger noticed and said something too... I put it back and made some jokes out loud bc HELLO! what was that>??? and then I went back and had to get the Apple so that maybe tomorrow I can eat it. ;) 

Idk if Im Eve, Idk if my snake coil woven bags are the snake, Idk if Im RA the sun god, or all of them, or if im crazy, or if im delusional, or if im sick, or if we all are or what is going on, or even been sure of what I wanted, I do know knowing what u want is really important so that u can get it. But honestly this is all so MAGICAL.

Yes WE are :) 

Love always,

TAMBO







No comments:

Post a Comment