Pages

Monday, March 13, 2023

A good Peace :)

 Lost my damn phone again,,, I think these are now Russian spy roommates that I have... They might be... they def don't have the same morals LOL, I checked, #justsayin

But my phone really?


Too weird.


I got frustrated and poisoned myself... this is NOT my choice, this is triggered from STUPIDITY

Ppl hook up, I can't do it bc Im about something else. 


I want know LIES, what lies are LIES and which ones are REALLLLL LIES

im one pissed off random blond that has no clue what is going on. I don't like any of you ppl... u know which 


I spoke to my roommate for idk how many hours,,, she wasn't acting like a friend for a min and I can't accept that in my own house,,,, this and my own body is what im in charge off and lets not forget my dog! Roxy.... 


some shit is leading us to be pissed off... I FEEL IT! we could help each other and I see that too... what a bunch of crooks. 


I guess thats why I feel suicidal for the fourth power,,, DID u, yea, lil ole uuuuuu



knowwww that u can't say u had suicidal thoughts? NOPE not even after a Pandemic and a breakup w the boyfriend IT IS NOT BELIEVABLE. Exactly bc thats not FREE SPEECH ASSHOPLESSSSS


Uff that was a great mis punctuation. and that happens too... maybe somebody. has me programmed and im just a blond bimbo robot.... TAMMY FROM MIAMI.... so that... you guys think WOW???!!!!! she doesn't have sex bc we haven't figured out. the coochie on this ROBOTTTTam ;)


Do you really think so? I will always try. to be a better Robot for you. You have inspired me to be more Bananas :) Thank You... Will you ever give me peace? I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment