Pages

Wednesday, March 15, 2023

So I found my phone of course...

 That wasn't nice what I said but I joke. 

It kept me up that I couldn't find my phone and then I had to wake ppl up to help me find it and I found it in the most ridiculous place, on the edge of a table all nonchalantly by the front door of the house. I thought I... who knows but things happen! and they affect us in ways.

Even something so simple like that.

Speaking of EVEN Its prob spelled EVAN... bc I was doing some analyzing and there is an e and an a in Earth, Peace , Heal

Heaven

and Eden can become Edan Garden of Edan... for this strange reason...

for PEACE ... the symbol is like an e wrapping around the a and then the a has its little tail to the right which comes back around to create peace or to show the wave rhythm in the ocean or continuation of this Peace which is Male and Female Unison and Equal. So thats why we draw things to explain them. 

if the organic line of the yin-yang had another one like it intersecting it... u can start to see an e and an a meeting together and being inside the same circle the a tail of the woman creating like a wave pattern together w the bottom of the e.

I can't distinguish which is the Man of Woman from the letters A & E... Women Men, Man Woman, Male Female, and that we have both those inside of each of us. they r looking at each other, maybe in love, maybe kissing, and time stops like in an hour glass. 

from the top and bottom now picture two arrows pointing at each other in the MIDDLE of the circle...

Its the balance of this PEACE, Peaceful, Earth, Healed, like creating Heaven, not garden of Eden prob Garden of EdAn, Idk maybe I took it too far there ;) Garden of Aden Eden Adam Eve hmmm Eden ohhh EVEN :) Garden of Even they mean... for Peace? on Earth... Even Evan Aven "Ave DE PAZ" = WHITE DOVE of peace" EVEN GARDEN has the a/e... and its all connected so it still works in that order. 


Idk if u get it but its an interesting realization and it makes sense to me. 

Garden of Eden is Garden of God... God is the Big O in the Peace. the circle, the planet, the Ohm, the all together, We, n it keeps on going... like repetition and vibration... we affect others, even other planets *even the oddest* of things* lol

and Odd the Even is what they did w the peace symbol bc its supposed to be symmetrical when its actually complete, that part is just invisible and to be figured out bc things are invisible and its true.


Now I don't know if I like Biden bc For Bidden is like The Forbidden Fruit LMAO... so what am I supposed to think about THAT now???

Ugh Life is really complicated and its really supposed to be simple guys. 


PEACE <3 

is less than 3... its 1... all one... or 3 pieces that equal ONE ;) Maybe Love is Greater than Peace in its Power. True. 


<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment