Pages

Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Positive in Motion

Got back from a self help retreat and have a lot to share so Ive had to go back into my notes and gona write some of it here now to spread some amazing new teachings with my true friends, my blog readers! 
Calm Unity Tea House is this whole vision I have to heal community and its a Holistic Natural Medicine pit stop where we use knowledge of herbs and spices and create mocktails for your benefit. We dont use white sugar or any nonscense we use other alternatives like honey, agave, dates, monk fruit. Did you know that alcohol is made from sugar? So the sugar industry is getting at us in all sorts of ways I mean its a poison an addiction, a reason for obesity, and we even want some in our coffee. Its a miracle they dont put sugar in our cigarettes LOL ;) so, im trying to bring some awareness and say we can make incredible tasting things without it. I am personally agaisnt it and rather eat something from a place I can assure myself that it is 100% healthy and tasty. I would like to make that place one day. For now Im going to fill my soul with lots of certificates in healing and herbal medicine etc so that I have that incredible knowledge and can curate my own tea drinks knowing their benefits and healing powers. Eastern medicine with a modern flair. Lets give it a go and keep going. Its a lot to learn. 
“if you continuously imagine a scenario that made you happy and fulfilled, you will express that feeling, thus attracting all that is in harmony with what you feel.” - Do it. 
I have a list coming together of all these new things I forgot I wanted to do like get back into Sevillana/Flamenco dancing, take more Master Classes, classes of Gaia, Join Adventure Dating lol, Start a You Tube channel, get my book illustrated, create an Artists Way book club, practice more writing and copywriting, Do an art series concept I have in mind at the warehouse, Get a Kayak, Finish my Sound Healing certificate so need to get the bowls for that, I want to get an Esthititian lisence! One Day maybe become a Reiki Master, and even take a comedy class just to name a few so you can see why my head is in a few diff places and I am not bored or lonely, i stay mighty active and connect with people throughout my day who cross my path and vibe off of. Magical people are showing up for me and talking to me while Im pumping gas about a healer for example or invited to eat with a family bc of helping someone on the side of the road! Im open to help all kinds of ppl and in return things magically help me. Like connecting w old friends to meet up for an AA meeting and we actually have incredible advice for one another in a totally present way not hanging just bc we have the same motive but bc we authentically care about being there for one another. Its different. 
Im meditating and Im stretching in not only yoga knowledge but creatively using parts of everyday things like door frames, bathroom towel hanging bars, my trapeze, etc. it gets pretty interesting. Some might think im weird for doing these things but Ive reached my care capacity and following my bliss and never been happier. Alone but not lonely whatsoever. Its better than being in bad conpany and I have more time for myself to do all the things I wana do however I wana do them! Not to say I dont want a relationship but I actually dont need one anytime soon, why if they would just prob complicate my life? Kids? Doesnt seem like the most flattering of dreams to me if I have so much Id like to do, what a sacrifice! Im just saying! Is it that important? Idk anymore. It just seems like a nuisance to my life and detrimental to my freedom and I dont even have the space for it right now. Im already swamped! Joy is essential and Im the child ecstatic in soo much I keep discovering in history, health, ai, podcasts, the esoteric, astrology, myself, mantras, and making art. 

Ok will be back soon to continue this… Gona go research somethings on my list and do my list for tomorrow! Stay inspired and do YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment