Pages

Tuesday, February 27, 2024

The Time of my Life...

 Hi all my kind, I just came back from dancing and watching the fire performers at Skate Bird, I took Roxy out and she doesn't want walk to I let her do her slow thing which is not wanting to walk and then I had to drop her back off at home. She needs to walk, she's overweight and I can't get her to move she puts on the breaks and it hurts my back when she does that. Anyway I left her and went on an excursion in the night... It was beautiful brisk Miami weather w a breeze and I am so glad I went bc the fire performers were there and my friends were the band and I didn't even have a drink. If it was up to me I would have BTW but its the government doesn't allow me, Im on Probation and can't drink for 3 years now. The government is seriously sick and the WORST example in my opinion, it's funny I have to obey them when Im 40 years old meanwhile they are bombing and making wars w my hard earned taxes. Seriously not a fan, I think I should leave this country and give up my American Citizenship, this is how I feel. I need a full body massage by a particular strong male who is really fucking good at what they do and it's not anybody I know LOL. Sorry Y'all,,, Im still avail and looking and Im straight in case Rainbow bags have offended you or something. I am so ME right now that Im reading books, writing, doing so much ME TIME that it's like regular society is curious and thinks Im a weirdo for it lol. I am doin just fine my dears, I am working on myself DEEPLY and Its SOOOO imp to just have fun!!! Everything is such a serious ordeal and hassle,,, umm guys, we created this and it SUCKS sorry! Im not into it at all and Im like dancing in the street instead and I really believe that my way is better lol for me and prob for everyone. Working on a new tag line for the brand w a new marketing guy, Making new stuff at the warehouse,,, yes and the fire dancers,,, this one girl does the show at Faena and wants me to make her something so excited. How come I didn't know there was a fire dance show there? I need a real adventure like to the ALPS of the best shit already. so fed up w these losers that make me pay for them n shit wtf seriously. I am a lady! I am an artist! Im not a Realtor assholes. Im supposed to be taken out and everything you pay for. YEA I said it. Its Time. I need that kind of man and if not Im Good, get it? Im Great just me here doing life, my dog, my art, my books, my interests and curiosities and online schools of all damn sorts. I don't want hear stupid shit anymore. I am into the wisdom. I am so there w what's happening w my life, how I am cared for my my angels and I like to care for others too... so I do to my parents whom I owe my whole life to and Im willing to heal them and nurture them and organize them and make sure they laugh for Gods Sake. 


I am so proud of me and so I think Im prob proud of u too right now. Im sure you are doing great things for the whole world and that your way of being is good for whoever is receiving it. 

All the Best,

Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment