Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Into Positive Self Talk... Switch ON the Neuropathways

 I just want to express how proud I am of all the people who are doing well, living life happily. I am doing the same but it's time to look out into the horizon and move into a new level! My grandmothers are here and I am so happy to hear that bc I need their love. This year I need to give myself some special attention, I will exercise more self kindness! I need a good nights rest tonight before I leave to the Moon Dance, I may do a beach stop on the way up. I haven't been wanting to eat, Ive been juicing a lot. 


Tamara, You have been doing incredible things, you give everything that you do your determination and focus and don't cheat yourself bc you spend your time reading, planning, doing, such impressive choices, I am very proud of you for who you are and how much you give to others and try to help others. You deserve love, forgiveness, amazing friendships that accept you and are excited to be around u. You deserve  your dreams of a peaceful healing sanctuary, a life of adventure, exercise, community, fun, and creativity. ppl will follow you and your bliss. Let's begin by writing about your wins, meditating daily wo forgetting. This time you have for yourself is everything you can ask for! I am here to gently help guide you back to a path where U can be your best you yet. You are adored by many and so necessary here on the quest. You are more powerful than you even realize and yet you are humble and kind to all types of people and strangers you meet with ease. keep doing the best you can. Love yourself more, as present as u can. Please get serious about this year and program and all that life offers you, the opportunities will come and you must take them with a beautiful attitude and a ready/responsive/responsible vibe. You are truly the best, I enjoy having the chance to try to help you reach your next potential. Don't worry but do rest and say your prayers n be in nature. I love you the mostest. 


Let's work on Relationships and Conversations this year. Punctuality, precision, business talk, Shopify, No harsh criticisms, Its like you're our VIP client, we attend to u, maximum service, You are the most imp Project now. Your NEEDS are #1Your emotions must be felt with so you can be at peace. You are so appreciated, loved, safe, you have felt uneasy dissatisfied and sad bc it was leading up to this, learning how to give it to yourself. You just got a special 1-1 coaching where nobody was there to accolade you (you are enough!) There will be daily progress and so much love and laughter and sweetness in your new life. You will have time to read your new books, have your team at Bizcraft and Coachery cheering you on and sharing the magic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment