Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

The ppl that can analyze this all r doing that intentionally.. U know..

Ppl say "you know" now repetitively.... It's a trend.

It's interesting bc we all ready do kinda know what the other one is talking about especially when somebody shares with another and it's got an "umph" behind it... So the energy behind it comes out... Yes the whole thing becomes understandable lol.

Miami has been worth my min... Sometimes it just deserves a chance! Ppl r so in and out that it's worthless cuz they never even had a shot... No idea what I'm talking about.
No idea.
Jk idea.
Lol
My phone charging on the table is too far of a stretch but it's buzzing off the hook!
I hope everybody is ok. Lol
That sounds familiar too :)



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment