Pages

Monday, June 23, 2014

the crazies are on the loose... NOT EVEN FUNNY.

So this is an important day. It marks the day of my new beginning... I am letting go of some harmful people that will become a part of my PAST now... I am taking my life into my own hands and making moves that I decide and that nobody can influence me back on. I want to apologize for anything that I have said that has made me seem like I am a hurtful person or anything like that. I am going to remove the layers of whatever it is, whatever people don't serve me for good and just walk this tight rope though invisible when your eye is on your goal and target you don't look down at your feet. your eyes are looking at what you most want and your heart flutters and your body reacts in a chemical reaction of LOVE for what you really really really do want and then all this stuff in the immediate vicinity disappears and u realize it was all a bunch of distractions from what you really do want and feel u deserve. Well, I am going to do that. Of course Ive tried to do this is a way but it was like my vision was impaired and I could only see what was right in front of me. I am here now and I am making this declaration. An honest and determined one. I just want to be alone. I don't want a boyfriend, I don't need any more bouncing around and people who TAKE TAKE TAKE! I am like lost from my route and then I am thankful bc its brought me to this other place where I am changing what I thought I was aiming towards! Its incredible. Its like being a model doesn't last forever WELL, we all get to change careers cuz nothing lasts forever and even if it does you might feel like what your doing isn't what makes you feel fulfilled. I am getting BOMBARDED w texts as we speak so I gotta go... Anyway, I am fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment