Pages

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Vision of Bliss...

A clear vision for what I want and placing the focus there... Creating a plan to get there... Where do I wana be in 5yrs? In 10? In the next 5 I would like to have more experience in either retail or some type of similar shop so that I can learn how to run my own business. I need to potentially be able to understand and manage a business so that one day I can have my own. I wish I could just be my own boss but I need to have a good manager to learn from so that's what I clearly want. The thing is that a fashion retail atmosphere can be lacking some sort of ultimate fulfillment so that's why I am not completely wanting that and when u don't want something wholeheartedly then your not really gona get it. So then I'm torn to sorta which careers and go into natural medicine like herbs and spices and healing the body through teas and clean food like raw or simple tapas like dishes set in an atmosphere which is my dream shop. I need to clarify who my target market is... The gaps need to be clear in order to go from here to there wo the huge jumps in between. All this nonsense I say all these words but I'm just talking out loud, thinking things through on paper wether it's a thought, an idea, a frustration, whatever! I'm trying to get someplace... I'm not where I want to be yet but it's the journey and all the times I fall or whatever happens and this is just my story. A story I don't wana have to explain at any moment in time really BC that's kinda why I'm doing it now as I go along. I don't have much more time to waste. I have to get clear on things. So an experience in a course in natural medicine for somebody who doesn't want to be a doctor. A kinda raw food cleansing experience for like 3months sounds magical. I'd love to do that so I can learn more about it and also to clear my head and body for a better me. I'm craving this social consciousness venue... I want it to exist already but that's why I need to create it. It's the big idea, the vision I have for myself and for bettering humanity... Bringing ppl the good in life, the green movement, not harming animals, wo causing pollution, helping the Earth, understanding the benefits in what we can put in and on our body... What happens in say art therapy or the feelings u get from seeing colors next to other colors. A hands on tangible museum where art forms unite. So many beautiful things in the world that we need to appreciate or take better care of. I love photography, coffee table books, video art projections, things that make u laugh or inspire you. I love beauty. I love superficiality but to a certain extent if it means that I'm buying something that makes me happy and it's a 5$ tshirt then it doesn't make me happy to know the story behind that being made in China etc. things need to change. I love the concept of burning man, of installation art, of what ppl can do when they all come together and create, the installation art and the meanings behind it all. Knowing more about the energy for the time like what's in the stars and making ppl happy! Music! Art! Creating magic! Clean, knowledgable, friendly, compassionate, timely ideas and doing things w the future in mind. I want to make this a better place and I believe in myself I'm meant to be hosting this happy place and connecting the dots and having ideas w a place to expose them and having everyone involved in something they love being a part of. I don't want u to feel down or depressed like sometimes, many times, I have. I am a ball of inspiration! A Ball of Love! I want the Earth to be a Ball of Love BC we are all parts of it becoming so. I want to feel like I'm a part of something, I want u to be a part of it too. I want it not to be mine but to be OURS. I will blow on a dead dandelion and make a wish that I find like minded ppl who want this too... Friends and family whom I haven't even met yet to be found! I want to plant the seeds of the whisps in the air and may they plant new flowers like a migrating, replicating, weed of yellow happy and bloom! If my wish comes true I hope it's in line w what u want out of the future too and that UR wish comes true too. 
-TAMBOnita

No comments:

Post a Comment