Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Experimenting with Now...

Beep beep... Whistle sizzle snap fizz...




More use of the now, really diving in...



I love myself a good Tibetan bowl sound right now... Lol...


Kisses on the cheeks and even forehead will cure all that... Your diagnosed as a spoiled bratt! Oh dear lol... 
Let's PLS not go there BC it's not true I'm on the verge of a brake down but I brake out in laughter or even tears but for completely an invisible feeling U have to feel it more than see it...(edit) Gona dream of canoeing or kayak gliding on flat rivers under the stars and the mood behind the leaves of the trees yet moving and all with the wind, with the current... That easy feeling... Even if just for one mili sec. It's moving on its own right now without me even having to actually row...


No comments:

Post a Comment