Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2022

A wave of good…

The writing hasn’t been too inspired and even tho I have much better things to share it’s not the easiest to explain. I realize the difficulties I was just having are bc it’s part of the transition. I forgot that the struggles are what leads us to better things. New friendships that are more aligned to the next level me I’m aiming for and molding into. So now I’m ok w the difficulties I had, I can accept them and be grateful for them. I owe so much of my grounding and love to my little dog who just being beside me heals me, keeps me company and her warmth and her patience are so important to me especially during these times. I really want to let God in and cure all my past karmic issues that are holding me back. Any pain I’ve ever caused anybody consciously or unconsciously. All the moments and opportunities I could have done better somehow to be forgiven and like lift me off and out of any spells, evil eye ties, misunderstandings or mistakes. I wish more for myself as the equal citizen of this planet, that I learn the best way to harness my energy, treat others with utmost respect, be seen for the light I am and to find ways to contribute more, volunteer more, & act more leader-like in my best way possible. That my path be guided with that of least restriction. That my humanitarian nature be what defines me and not for my ego but for the greatest good of all. Ways to save the planet show up more for us. That I can move into being truly responsible for myself and that of others. To reach another level of joy that is based off long term goals instead of instant gratification. That the over achiever in me can back down and be content with what’s simple. That my idea for myself be rebooted and rest assured given new life, to trust the Universal plan and see the spread of what’s positive spread faster than a pandemic! A pandemic of love! Like a wild fire but soft smiles and twinkling  eyes, pure & honest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment