Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2022

🌷

I’ve been talking as if nothing. As if it’s this easy peasy Japonesy… lies! It’s so twisted, uncomfortable and difficult to be in what they expect of us for todays “reality” I’m lying when I say I can handle it. Bc I don’t get it at all and I’m good at just being a person surviving but the human is not being. It is always trying to catch up. I have lots to do, lots to face, lots to improve on. I can try all I can, w all my might and still I just don’t think it’s my kind of world to keep up with. I think we have to listen to other views, new perspectives, and expand our design system. Meta verse is just one bubble to look at. It’s not the only one. We have to think of the competition. The ones who want to remain Real. They interest me. Time spent or time wasted and value, what is it worth? Is it even healthy life perspective? Or just a marketing gimmick. Let’s not lose sight of what’s important, of what a healthy human needs to do to be balanced. That these things deprive us of our time playing, exercising in the sun and making food and having conversations w our children. I believe our lifetime is BEST yet to come think of. So start to now. Plan ahead. Don’t be an asshole like think about it. 🎆 Happy New Year 2022! 

No comments:

Post a Comment