Pages

Saturday, October 7, 2023

O Boy

The rain just started, like little fingers on the keys, here and there and then all over… and then they drizzle out the little taps, over and over in diff places, soothing me it does, the sound. I really love the rain, i also love that im indoors and avoiding the uncomfortable situations that occur when your not, well, prepared I guess. Its never that bad, its just rain lol. Cleaning but also making messes LOL. It does, doesnt it. I Like that the plants get happy. I like the green and ways the plants perk up. U can tell when a plant needs water, u can tell when a plant is happy, u can tell these things in plants like in people too. Some people just need a rain storm LOL and a lightning zap! Right in their butt LOL so it seems. ;)
I heard Obamas “wife” is a man now, well I mean how rude its none of our fucking business if its whatever it is but its like people wana see peoples privates to prove who they are now or something LOL next up is a dick print LOL coochie photodocumentation for government purposes only of course LOL what the fuck is wrong w ppl? I dont care if your a man or woman or both honestly why r we even talking about it? For me its just in the language that we use when we have to “assume” someone is this or the other and say “he” or “she” and so what do we say “it”? Really? U rather be an It? I rather they get it wrong of the two bc its showing what they thought i was for WHO THEY ARE not saying anything diff or less of ME! Its fair for them to think whatever, they are what they know from what we have painted the picture of woman vs man in society over the ages and thats all we have to base that off of.. besides maybe your name… if your name is Catherine I assume your a woman. I would assume that to be fair. Im a woman and straight as an arrow and I have no issue with people wanting to do something different than what I chose for myself. Thats where “free country” and “free fucking planet i hope” comes in and fuck! So poor Obama you know LOL like everyone goes straight to say “The Clintons” when its anything “THEY” reference lol 😂 Im like Wow who the fuck cares about the Clintons still??!!!! Hahahhaa really? They are like in their 80’s and u cant even give em a break LOL as if they didnt do enough good for this country Oh sorry Bill has a dick and that he is a human being and made mistakes “in his fucking personal life!!!!! Wouldnt u say? I mean wow. Bill love u bro! Take it easy! Mad love for u! Sorry this happened but thank u for being so cool and teaching America what a blow job is and that women …. Not gona say that part. 

Anyway, well not done w that actually, so Micheal instead of Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment