Pages

Sunday, October 22, 2023

Id like to do

Something I havent done for a while… it would be do what I used to do but in a new way, as me now…. Im used to ppl sucking, hate to say it, but im not gona hold it against u… i will go right by you and we wont STICK. Thats all. Everything moves. If u want something u cant force it, but u have to be attuned to its true nature, its needs, its faults even, and how the hell do U fit in? Lol well, u better think about it. 

Im not thinking how i fit in. Or that I dont. I am thinking that Id like to again and how its not the most attarctive to be left out like this but I dont feel that, i did it to myself. I like It most of the time. Maybe i convince myself I do but my testing system has me right side and I like to have control over my life and outcome. In rehab they call it “sick”,can U believe it? YUP, wanting too much control is a sign of you being “sick” in this AA WORLD. Is it Real? Lol. (I love thatttt). I dont love what we r talking about I love my realizations but it that way, i get to giggle about nothing but it somehow makes perfect sense or the words say it themselves! I see it. Idk. I just give it a lil look and keep on… i like my genius but I dont belive i am an actual genius only maybe potential to be one in fact lol. May I. Excuse me. 
Excuse you. 

I wanted to go out and dance but I cant drive bc I dont even want to. And i dont have anybody I wana go with LOL. This is bad. I dont even need anybody to go with! Its crazy☀️ then i think more and it turns Pumpkin! And its time for a costume and I dont even give a shit! Everyone w cheap China Caca on and Im suppsed to what? no.
So i dont like Halloween. I dont! You would think I did. Nope. I actually hate it. Its so rubbish! I have a costume, i have back up costumes, i have more than enough I think i should buy a costume IN FACT, and I should create something w what I have but its fun to but some cheap piece of plastic Im never gona wear again, is it not? Ugh. This is not good. Imagine the amount or latex we go through as a planet and for this time of year? Really? Bury me a-Love! 
Where is Bin Laden? 
Sad am Hussein?
Dont All JumpBuy Den
Ugh! Ew! Hahhaa! Woosh! We have Pressed enough of a Dent…Its time to gather up in the name of setting NEW trends, the opposite, or SHUSH-contain yourself before u explode. I dont wana hear that your relations will be affecting the rest of us and this PLAN-IT BETTER BEAST PEOPLE. Shake hands to stop fucking w each other and go to Sleep! Humans and U MAN. Stop. U wana woman, here she is. Write me a love letter will ya! Ya U! We see peace, u need to. Then maybe w can praise u. Pat on the back u, old pal. Dont mess this up. We wana have a nice time. Make it nice for all of us, not just your own people and fuck the mount everest! I will cut your throat personally. Watch it. I said… watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment