Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Organize Your Necklaces, Bags & Things!








My Astrologer told me I would be very organized one day... well, I cant wait... for now I can only plan and dream up what ideas I love and keep track of them on my blog so that I can come back to them once I have moved into a proper apartment or new home. I really hate it when everything gets messy and tangled or broken or simply when I cant find something! When you own too may things like I have in the past, you don't even know what you have... so when you cant see it its a shame bc sometimes you forget you even have it! These are really super duper cool ways to get creative with how you organize some of your stuff! And trust me I'll keep looking for more ideas on this sort of stuff :) ...(pictured I love the upside down hanging rake for hooks for dangling necklaces or the thread spools mounted on a wall, Coca Cola bottles for neat bracelet holders, Bread closures labeled to know which plug is which, Bags can get piled on a shelf... with hooks instead of hangers they can hang appropriately and you can see them all!)

No comments:

Post a Comment