Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Styling on Saturday night


Photo, makeup & styling by Paul Isaac.
Makeup inspired on a butterfly.
After makeup shopping on Lincoln Rd.
This is what we did after seeing "The Tree of Life" a fabulous film about so much out in the Universe showing how silly our problems are in the big picture...and so much more it's hard to really say. It had a similar message as the short film we made called "Ball of Love". Truly inspiring and paints a truthful picture of the cycle of life. After some Micheladas and a bite to eat at Tacontento I got an itch to go out but instead Paul, like a good boyfriend said he would do my makeup and take pictures of me since it's my ultimate fav thing to do! Now I'm so exhausted in bed and retouching all the photos in bed with my phone. We do retouching wars of who can make the best picture out of the original! It's so fun!! I will share with you all the pics when I download them onto my computer. Right now we are going to watch a movie called "Microcosmos" about insects where they used miniature cameras to film the wonderful little creatures.

All our love to your joy and creativity... Pls share back any thoughts or art work with me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment