Pages

Monday, May 10, 2021

Happy girl here...

Nothing is Gona let me down anymore. I’m an expert by now, I think so... I’m working on the game of life... does everyone really have to deal w the same shit? I have my doubts. I have accumulated some great advice and perspectives by now. Meaning... to be great, greater, the greatest... We must see things from diff perspectives. I think I’ve always had a sort of NACK for that. NACK NACK patty WACK! Give a dog a bone! Oh! Roxy! Thank God for that saying! See! It brought be to this! To a place I wasn’t expecting to get to! And with my easy going TAMBO sense... I did. I’m ONLY who I am bc of all of humanity and the “priviledge” and experience and audacity and that comes w both PLEASURE & PAIN! I documented my pain  here mostly bc it was more interesting to me. Bc the happy go lucky act (never an act) was too busy doing just THAT! I have high standards. I am kind of fineky. I wish I was a cop. I will be a good hood cop, wheatjer u like it or not. Not the Grammar cop LOL hahaha we all have a lil cop tude to step up into. 

Like I said, I don’t think I even said it... it was telepathy... IM GANGSTAR. 

(I will slice u, so do not fuck w me) 

No comments:

Post a Comment