Pages

Saturday, May 22, 2021

Going to rest to be the best.

I’ve said too much. I’m feeling the remorse of my actions now as I should cuz even tho I’m a girl and could it be that I’m not a woman yet? Things to do and things not to do and I let myself go and wonder why it is like this. The path needs to be more clear and why is it like this and I swear I feel like apologizing and admitting that I have so much to improve on. I want to be happy and stay steady and reach my goals. But first I need to define them clearly so I got another Tony Robbins program, a woman’s defense class, less phone, more sleep during the night, organized in all my departments. I’m almost there but I’m back to a low and I rather be the version of me that is happier and driven and content.  

No comments:

Post a Comment